You are hereMay 2012 Newsletter Posted & June Luncheon Signup
May 2012 Newsletter Posted & June Luncheon Signup
<<Please View in HTML>>
1. The May 2012 KMC AFCEA newsletter has been published. Please download a copy here.
2. You are invited to the KMC AFCEA Membership Luncheon on Thursday, June 14th. Please RSVP for the luncheon via the following link:
Luncheon sign-up will be closed 48 hrs prior to the event. Pre-registered guests will have priority for seating; however, any open seats will be available to non-registered guests on a space available basis at 1125; doors close at 1130.
Guest Speaker: 2Lt Robert Lee (693rd ISS)
Topic: Nation-State Cyber Weapons
Date: Thursday, 14 June
Location: Ramstein Officers' Club
If you aren't already a member: CLICK HERE to join AFCEA today!
AFCEA Member Benefits:
- FREE buffet lunch for AFCEA members and new applicants
- Scholarship awards available to junior officers, enlisted, civil service and, family members currently employed/residing in KMC
- IT Industry-sponsored mentoring programs for junior enlisted
- Free Signal magazine subscription and much, much more!
Follow us at: