You are hereMay Membership Luncheon Signup (10 May)
May Membership Luncheon Signup (10 May)
<<Please View in HTML>>
1. The April 2012 KMC AFCEA newsletter has been published. Please download a copy here. You'll find information on upcoming events, scholarships, and some special news from the Young AFCEAN's.
2. You are invited to the KMC AFCEA Membership Luncheon on Thursday, May 10th. Please RSVP for the luncheon via the following link:
Luncheon sign-up will be closed 48 hrs prior to the event. Pre-registered guests will have priority for seating; however, any open seats will be available to non-registered guests on a space available basis at 1125; doors close at 1130.
Guest Speaker: William (Bill) Kolloff (VP-Director Defense Services Europe, L-3 STRATIS)
Date: 10 May 2012 (*Thursday)
Location: Ramstein Officers' Club
If you aren't already a member: CLICK HERE to join AFCEA today!
AFCEA Member Benefits:
- FREE buffet lunch for AFCEA members and new applicants
- Scholarship awards available to junior officers, enlisted, civil service and, family members currently employed/residing in KMC
- IT Industry-sponsored mentoring programs for junior enlisted
- Free Signal magazine subscription and much, much more!
Follow us at: